Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome!


Hey everyone! Welcome to my new blog - All Things Random.

As all of you know, All Things Random is the name of my personal assisting & concierge service in Nashville, TN that I have been operating since 2003 - however, I feel the name also encompasses my life - a little bit of this and that, randomly.

I have been thinking about and dreaming about creating a blog for a while now and have just never sat down to do it. Well, it's 2010 and this is NOT a resolution of mine, it's my new thing. So check back often as I post and keep you updated on, well, All Things Random.

My desire is to have this serve as a public journal letting you know what I see in a given day, what I'm thinking about, trying, reading, etc. You might see recipes I love, want to try, articles about health, products, book reviews, etc. Again, it's All Things Random - so you never know what you're going to get.

Thanks for stepping into my journey, I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say or the pics I show you, as much as I think I will enjoy putting it out there.


Best!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment